H1000, retumbo, N570, rl 26, magnum powders

First time looking up the store "powder valley ".. I am extreamly impressed with the amount/types of powders they sell.. wish we had a store north of the border that was like that..

Not Powder Valley
Powder valley will take back orders. U just have to call and talk to them and place order over the phone. Done it for h1000 and RL26 in the past 6 month. They are the only people I deal with because of the customer service.
they will go out of there way to track you down if you place a order.

Powder valley will take back orders. U just have to call and talk to them and place order over the phone. Done it for h1000 and RL26 in the past 6 month. They are the only people I deal with because of the customer service.
they will go out of there way to track you down if you place a order.
Said not Powder Valley because they weren't out of RL26. I'm done. Over and out.

Probably for about a year now. Winchester says it is the same primers they load in their match ammo. I have snow thigh deep here now so no shooting for awhile. On the powder side I ordered some R26 off powder valley. I wanted retumbo and N570 but no show. I wish they all were in stock so a man didn,t have to spend a hazmat on only an 8 pounder but these days it seems we have to scrounge where we can find it. I also ordered some alliant M2000. It does awesome with the medium cases according to speer. Anyone have any experience with that?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.