H1000, retumbo, N570, rl 26, magnum powders

Are you guys experiencing any premium pricing (Price gouging) when you find it on the shelf? My local guy has RL 23, & RL 33, Retumbo and H-1000 but he's charging $33-$36 a pound.....
if you have to ask what it costs, you don't need it

I was surprised as well! Wasn't going to wait to see if it stuck around either. My 300 RUM eats up Retumbo fast.
Anyone hear a possible time frame on 8133 hitting a shelf ?? I found 2 lbs last week but due to prop 65 unable to ship to Ca. Somebody got it though it's gone now.

Anyone hear a possible time frame on 8133 hitting a shelf ?? I found 2 lbs last week but due to prop 65 unable to ship to Ca. Somebody got it though it's gone now.
Now they aren't shipping powder to Ca. ??? I haven't heard that yet. Prop 65. What a joke. I see it on everything I buy.

Is it wrong to save $$$ ? I think not. We aren't all wealthy and try to save $ so we can do more of what we like to do.
Give me a break JWM....

I passed up a 8# jug of RL26 a week ago. My go to place has everything else in stock.guess I'll buy all the rl 26 they have next time. I did buy a brick of federal match primers in small, large and large magnum the other day.

FYI. Powdered valley just called. My back order of h1000 came in. Not on there web page but may have more.

Now they aren't shipping powder to Ca. ??? I haven't heard that yet. Prop 65. What a joke. I see it on everything I buy.
Some major distributors still can. But I have come across a few that can't due to the additional hazmat fees that Ca set for prop 65. So some powders are more competitive to get

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.