Gus is a man of his word. Guess what LB 3B mobile has now?

ss7mm

Gus is a man of his word and came through even sooner than he expected. Haven't had a chance to do much with it yet but it's there and it's clear that Patagonia is continuing to raise the bar. He also added 2 or 3 other updates for now.

sshot002.jpg

Sure am glad to see that. Glad to see Gus working hard to provide what's needed AND doing it in a very timely manner. Good for him.

The information below is from Patagonia's web site. You can get all of the info at their site here--> Patagonia Ballistics - System Requirements

If you have any questions just email Gus and he'll get back to you as quick as he can. " [email protected] "

MOBILE EDITION
The following specifications should be considered as a guideline and are based on the least of operating requirements. The Mobile edition is designed to operate on Windows Mobile devices, also known as a Pocket PC. Hardware specs ( minimum )

• -ARM-based processor (if different, please contact us).
  • -Display resolution QVGA (240 x 320) or VGA (480 x 640).
  • -Touch Screen device.
  • -64Mb of total device memory is highly recommended.
  • -25Mb of free program memory (during execution).
  • -15Mb of free storage memory (for program, databases and associated files).
Software specs ( minimum )

• -Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 2003 Second Edition
  • -Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.X
  • -Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.X

I figured someone would have posted this by now. I got the email below earlier today.

Dear Customers,

As part of our commitment to provide the best possible customer experience, this email is to provide download link and setup instructions to get the last update to the LoadBase 3.0© Mobile edition.

This time, TWO updates needs to be applied to your PPC.

-This update will take your program to version 3.0.0.1 ( check current version by tapping on the "About" button of the Main screen)

-This update will take your database to version 09/13-Sep-2009 (current version can be checked by tapping on the "DB Version" menu of the LIBRARY module)

WARNING : be sure that your device has at least 30.0MB of FREE PROGRAM MEMORY (internal RAM, not memory card) before running this installer. If in doubt check your current Memory's setting. After a successful install all the memory's resources used by the installer will be released free.

This update incorporates the following additions:

BALLISTICS Module

-G1/G7 option for the BC value (not an auto conversion)
-New Ballistics Engine
-MV/Air Temp compensation (highly developed Data Regression model, the new "Delta Spline" method)

ANALYZER Module

-MV/Temp compensation Data Regression analysis (the "Delta Spline" method)
-Shares Track's database of the BALLISTICS module for easy data workout.

LOGBOOK Module

-New fields were added, plus new Unit's settings.
-Same data structure to ensure 100% compatibility with Desktop Edition
-Same Target's images of Desktop Edition 3.0
-Improved data access for fast queries.

DATABASES format/structure

-The new DATA/USER databases structure and format is now 100% compatible with the soon-to-release Desktop edition 3.0, ensuring a smooth data's exchange between both editions.

-You need to download and install TWO files (no special order when installing)
-No need for a new License

Just got my LB3Mobile updates downloaded. Cool. The cat's meow! :D

Can't wait to play with the G7 BC from Berger and see how the LB3 predicted ballistics compare to the G1 BC input data I'd been using with LB3 - with very good field correlation to date.

Thumbs up to Gus!

I got my update notification Sunday.:D Now all we need is the update to LB2.0 desktop and all will be good. Hats off to Gus.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts