Guns you sold regrettably

The first AR-15 I ever "built" about 14 years ago. It was a complete Stag Arms build that I pieced together slowly every week. First bought a Stag Arms stripped lower, next week bought a Stag Arms LPK and A2 buttstock. 3 weeks later I bought a complete Stag Arms 6H 24" Bull barrell upper receiver. I got laid off from the Carpenters union and ended up selling that rifle and 200 rounds for $1200. Used the money to pay some bills and gas to go see my girlfriend and take her out. She ended up becoming my wife and we have 4 kids together so it all worked out in the end.

Over the years I have sold several guns so that I could buy new ones. My problem is more about the size of my gun safe than anything else. I would not consider myself a collector. Although that would be heavily debated by my wife. If I haven't pulled it out in a long time and put a few rounds through it, it will probably be on list for replacement.
I do miss my Kimber 45 and Browning BAR though.

Dan Wesson 15-2 357mag 6" barrel. It was the first gun I ever purchased and regret it to this day. I hope to find one someday. I did stumble across a 44 mag a few years ago, so now I need a 357 to keep it company.

Had a Savage 10FP bedded into a Bell and Carlson Medalist that shot .3moa with factory Hornady match ammo. most accurate rifle I've ever owned. Also sold a Mosin Sniper that was just fun to shoot.

Dan Wesson 15-2 357mag 6" barrel. It was the first gun I ever purchased and regret it to this day. I hope to find one someday. I did stumble across a 44 mag a few years ago, so now I need a 357 to keep it company.
I won't get rid of it, but I have the 4 barrel set full lugg, vent ribbed in the Samsonsite case with all the accessories including the patch and combat grip.

I won't get rid of it, but I have the 4 barrel set full lugg, vent ribbed in the Samsonsite case with all the accessories including the patch and combat grip.
That is sweet! I actually have nightmares that the 44 was stolen from me. I have to get up and check to make sure it is still in the safe .....lol