Guns you sold regrettably

I once sold a reminton 870. Regretted it the moment the guy walked out of my house with it Especially since they are deemed 'unwanted' in the Netherlands for sportshooters and I would never be able to possess another one.
Luckily about nine years ago I was able to purchase another Rem 870 and register it on my hunting license. This one will stay!

Winchester 43 in 219 Zipper
Interarms Mk 10 Mauser Custom Manlicher in 358 Norma Mag
Rockola 30M1 Carbine
Remington 700 in .257 Wby Mag
Ruger M44 Lever Action 44 Mag

There are others. Needed the $$ at the time.......ouch

There was one I shouldn't have sold, Colt Series 70 satin nickel 1911 in 45 acp. Still no regrets.
Rem 700's, Model 70's, Colt Python and Diamondback collection, nice 1911 collection, Browning shotguns, BYE.
I lost my taste for factory guns sometime around 1999.

S&W 49 J frame. Sold it to one of my students back in the day. LASD, wish I had it now.

Well I wasnt going to jump in because well just because ! Ha ha
One that i miss was my 338 Edge i put together with a proof 30" , Stainless action , McMillan Game Hunter Edge .
I shot my furthest Critter with it @ 1244 yards ! 300 gr berger @ 2884 ft.per.sec

It's been sold a few more times on here !
I'm putting a few more together now !
Here she is right after the last shot i made with it ! 😢😢

Rum Man

Attachments

• IMG953726.jpg
    IMG953726.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 39
Just thought I see what type of gun you mite have sold traded that you regret and why did you do it . Thanks
I regret selling my marlin 444XLR the most. I sold several guns to fun building my second semi custom rifle I sure love my new rifle but miss every rifle I've ever sold I always seem to end up with sellers remorse