Greetings, new to this forum

I just found this forum while on the search for 375 jdj brass. I've been LR shooting both smokeless and black for many years. We sold most of our ranch recently in SEA and have moved North of Phoenix where my LR shooting habits may change somewhat. On the ranch it was mostly coyote control with a Riihimaki 222. Back in the 80's when I lived in Coconino and Yavapai counties I did a fair amount of prairie dog shooting, maybe I can try that again. I look forward to following this group and maybe contributing a bit here and there. Bill
Welcome to the site.

I just found this forum while on the search for 375 jdj brass. I've been LR shooting both smokeless and black for many years. We sold most of our ranch recently in SEA and have moved North of Phoenix where my LR shooting habits may change somewhat. On the ranch it was mostly coyote control with a Riihimaki 222. Back in the 80's when I lived in Coconino and Yavapai counties I did a fair amount of prairie dog shooting, maybe I can try that again. I look forward to following this group and maybe contributing a bit here and there. Bill
Welcome from Maryland , Yes we have many shooters / hunters here lol

Welcome from NH !