Good scope for light weight hunting rifle (under $1000)

I just bought a Savage 110 ultralight in 7 PRC. I am looking for the best optic under $1000 that is relatively light weight and decent quality. Reading a lot of conflicting things out there. Any recommendations?

Asking about a scope under 1k that's relatively light weight is like asking for a car that's decent under 20k.... dial in what you want a little better and we can help.

Is weight the number 1 factor?
Do you dial?
Do you want illumination?
What power range would you like?
Have a sfp vs ffp preference?
How do you range and what's your wind hold preference?

This could help a fair bit.

I love a vx-5hd plain duplex on my rimfires, but I don't dial them parallax is more important to me than other features. It's a good scope, but if I was a heavy dialer who wanted holds for wind I'd be looking ffp and better turrets. Give us a little guidance and we'll try and help better.

Asking about a scope under 1k that's relatively light weight is like asking for a car that's decent under 20k.... dial in what you want a little better and we can help.

Is weight the number 1 factor?
Do you dial?
Do you want illumination?
What power range would you like?
Have a sfp vs ffp preference?
How do you range and what's your wind hold preference?

This could help a fair bit.

I love a vx-5hd plain duplex on my rimfires, but I don't dial them parallax is more important to me than other features. It's a good scope, but if I was a heavy dialer who wanted holds for wind I'd be looking ffp and better turrets. Give us a little guidance and we'll try and help better.
Weight isn't #1. I just don't want a very heavy scope since that would defeat the purpose of an light rifle

I would like the ability to dial. I do a lot of long range bench shooting, but these are light weight alpine hunting rifles so I know I wouldn't do as much, but would like the ability.

Illumination is not needed.

Sorry, I should have mentioned power. 14-16x is plenty.

SFP vs FFP is something I am looking for input on. I use FFP on my tactical rifles, but have heard guys say SFP is fine on hunting rifles.

Personally prefer milradian hash marks for ranging, but realize some scopes only come in MOA and don't want to eliminate good options.

Thanks