Global Warming or not

In MT we have Missoula and the rest of western MT. We are having enough of a winter this year that it may weed some out. Missoula has always been hippie central, but the rest of western MT is being infiltrated by those whack jobs that are wrecking CA and other states when they flee the mess that they have created to live somewhere nicer. Western MT is beautiful and attracts them. Problem is they can't leave their values behind and they bring with them the mess they created where they came from. They seem to be able to recognize the mess but are unable to understand how it got there. They can't stand where they came from but then expect us to be like the people from where they came.

We have a Governor that thinks MT should be a zoo. Somehow Montanans are all going to create wealth by cashing in on tourist dollars. We have nearly the highest levels of natural resources in the union and we are utilizing almost none of it. We do have ugly *** wind mills though. With piles of birds below them.

Steve

In MT we have Missoula and the rest of western MT. We are having enough of a winter this year that it may weed some out. Missoula has always been hippie central, but the rest of western MT is being infiltrated by those whack jobs that are wrecking CA and other states when they flee the mess that they have created to live somewhere nicer. Western MT is beautiful and attracts them. Problem is they can't leave their values behind and they bring with them the mess they created where they came from. They seem to be able to recognize the mess but are unable to understand how it got there. They can't stand where they came from but then expect us to be like the people from where they came.

We have a Governor that thinks MT should be a zoo. Somehow Montanans are all going to create wealth by cashing in on tourist dollars. We have nearly the highest levels of natural resources in the union and we are utilizing almost none of it. We do have ugly *** wind mills though. With piles of birds below them.

Steve

Sad but true, I was hoping for Greg Gianforte, but will have to try again on the next opportunity.

Ed

The absolute best thing that could happen is the "Calexit" (CA seceding from the US as Britain from the EU). This would give any Repub candidate a huge majority in the electoral college, Trump would have won by double, ~361 to 177 instead of 306 to 232.
The new country of California would then have to form its own army, an army of liberal cry babies which I could overthrow in a day...tops. For the good of the US I would sacrifice my home state, until I could reclaim it later. LOL

Sad but true, I was hoping for Greg Gianforte, but will have to try again on the next opportunity.

Ed

No kidding! How in the heck did that happen? I thought the Bullock campaign was lame at best. Yet he won. How in the heck did MT vote overwhelmingly for Trump and turn around and vote for Bullock? Unbelievable!

Steve

"Been to NorCal, rode around Alcatraz in SF bay, and walked Pier 39, even ran the Golden Gate Bridge end-to-end, and back..." LOL. Umm you were NOT in Northern California, although you were in what could have been one of the top 5 worst places to visit in Ca.

I grew up outside of Redding and it is a sportsmans paradise. Trophy rainbow trout fishing in the middle of down town Redding, Blacktail and Mule deer, black bear, wild pig, and turkey hunting all around us. Google Trinity Alps Wilderness, Marble Mountains Wilderness, California Russian Wilderness to name a very few.

As to voting out Gov Moonbeam: Our state is controlled by the bay area(7.65 million) and Southern Ca (LA area 18.2 million, San Diego 3.3 million) population centers. In a state of about 38 million a little over 29 million live in those three urban areas alone, and A LOT of them want free stuff.
There have been several efforts to split the state, but that will go nowhere. Ever seen "The Hunger Games"? The capital was dependent on everyone elses natural resources and made up all the rules....Kinda like that. We have the majority of the water, significant agriculture and of course timber. The State legislature is almost entirely Democrat, so they would never provide the majority vote to split the state. In my 46 years I have seen our way of life continue to be diminished to the point that in just a few more years I will flee the state. Those of you still reading this and shaking your heads saying this will never happen in your state, well take a look at AZ, TX, ID and MT and how liberal idiots have gotten footholds there.

Didn't realize they broke it up into 3 different parts now... Thought it was NorCal & SoCal... Either way, you knew what I meant. And yes, I would agree, other than the weather, it was a horrible place to be, although the sites were cool to see.

And no, I've never watched any of those movies.

Steve
Big windmills are GREEN.....IDK about that but they slaughter hawks better than a 223.:)

Big windmills are GREEN.....IDK about that but they slaughter hawks better than a 223.:)
They also have the highest toxicity lubrication pkg you can dream up. Yet they want to put them in the ocean because they think that they will be able to better service themlightbulb. They can't keep them running on land yet 20-40 miles from the beach would be better. I really wish I got a degree from that school as they are cashing in on stupid better than Dillinger did robbing banks

They also have the highest toxicity lubrication pkg you can dream up. Yet they want to put them in the ocean because they think that they will be able to better service themlightbulb. They can't keep them running on land yet 20-40 miles from the beach would be better. I really wish I got a degree from that school as they are cashing in on stupid better than Dillinger did robbing banks

55 Gallons of lube a month per windmill on ours. 1 tech per 5 units full time. Ours are down as often as they are spinning. Lost 3 workers on our land already. Really wiped the hawk population out in the area though.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.