LRH Store now has SPOT Satellite Global Phones

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I've had this item in mind for our store for a while now and have recently made the brand selection.

SPOT Satellite Global Phone at the LRH Store for only $499. I paid over twice that 2 years ago for my most recent sat phone purchase. This is a GREAT deal. I am now a SPOT phone user and my Iridium phone is for sale.

I switched to the SPOT global phone because it is better in so many ways. Cheaper to buy, better sound clarity, faster data speeds, better minutes plans, more user friendly, uses US incoming number. Spot is just BETTER!
My family feels at ease when they see me leave for the boondocks.

You can get a year of service for only $300. See the GALAXY 120 PLAN below.

If you hunt or hike in the backcountry long enough, sooner or later you and your loved ones will wish you had a satellite phone or other type of emergency communicator.

I do a lot of solo hunts and scouting trips along with outdoor photo treks. I have used a satellite phone on and off for 15 years. Countries I have called home or office from include Mexico, China, Africa, Peru and some pretty remote parts of North America. Last year I used my satellite phone to call an emergency vehicle when my truck became disabled on the last morning of my hunt on a ranch road 6 miles from a public road.

I have heard from more and more of our LRH members who have had pretty serious emergencies while out. One had a compound fracture of an arm with bone sticking out at a grotesque angle. A solo bear hunter broke an ankle three hours from help. Another flipped his ATV and basically crawled back to the road a couple miles away.

spot-phone-2.jpg

Our loved ones are much more willing to give us extra "passes" for our adventure trips if we check in daily and they know we can communicate in an emergency.

I have used a satellite phone for over 15 years. I have recently switched to the SPOT global phone because it is better in so many ways. Cheaper to buy, better sound clarity, faster data speeds, better minutes plans, more user friendly, uses US incoming number.

Spot is just BETTER! For only $300 per year my family feels at ease when they see me leave for the boondocks.

Attachments

• spot-phone-3.jpg
    spot-phone-3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts