From Fordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday fellas
I'm so humbled by the comments
Thankyou

@Len Backus no hard feelings thanks for the clarification

Yes I'm back as no need to get in a pickle over this stuff just follow the rules & @Frog4aday thankyou for that I'll study up overall I think we all need to respect it's lens living room

I would love to quote so many here but I can't I'm sorry just know I am extremely humbled especially to be compared to Nathan foster but really I like to try & fly under the radar but guess you guys are stuck with me for a bit longer 🤣

My campfire needs a few more seats

On pill brands it's no secret I love hammers but I also like new things I've not tried & the best example I can give or think of now is I've asked a few things on here to try & gain information on the ATip but I've yet to be given the information I was asking ( please I'm not saying I don't appreciate the information given as I really do ) I'm trying to find information on the way & where this pill works well & where it dosent as I've got a mate that potentially this pill may have the goods for as he's pushing & potentially this pill is the one needed 🤷‍♂️

So I have the ATips today & the research will come on it & if it ticks more boxes than his current pill which I think that's a win win
For him & critter & that is really where I come from not this brand vrs that I just like ticking more boxes

So stay tuned on those results if anyones interested

I better stop dribbling as still got cows to milk

Once again len thankyou & everyone for their kind words

I'll raise a glass tonight to toast all you guys
Cheers 🍻 Fordy
Welcome back. Looking forward to your Atip reviews.

Gday All
DC9121CB-F9E5-425A-BA09-9842F94A70A9.jpeg

Not my favourite bundy but man the name is so fitting imo

For everyone who rang / pm / messaged / posted I don't mind saying I had a few tears in my eyes today
Man alive you guys & the ones on my other forum I've got no other words left but your a special bunch

Time to get back to my passion terminals 😍

I ran out of time last night so I put the vitals of a 248.3 lb ( kg were converted 😜 ) stag in the fridge0DDBD453-5696-424D-B0D7-37202A83BC26.jpegD571EBC1-8E02-4B65-A28A-48E8452526E7.jpeg
, tomorrow I'll access them in greater detail 😇
Yep I've got a disease 🤣

Cheers 🍻Fordy

Mmmm…..some goofy stuff over there too.
I was a member, but tried to get on one day & I was denied access. Tried a few more times but no luck. Guess I got fired. I have my suspicions but I have better things to do. 🤷‍♂️
Likely one of 2 things; 1) You were a member, and missed the forum changing sites, 2) Some technical issue beyond my understanding.

If you really want to be there message me.

Perfectly OK to be both places.

Mmmm…..some goofy stuff over there too.
I was a member, but tried to get on one day & I was denied access. Tried a few more times but no luck. Guess I got fired. I have my suspicions but I have better things to do. 🤷‍♂️
Happened to everyone I believe. Had to re sign up. Something to do with a new server I believe

Gday All
View attachment 551327
Not my favourite bundy but man the name is so fitting imo

For everyone who rang / pm / messaged / posted I don't mind saying I had a few tears in my eyes today
Man alive you guys & the ones on my other forum I've got no other words left but your a special bunch

Time to get back to my passion terminals 😍

I ran out of time last night so I put the vitals of a 248.3 lb ( kg were converted 😜 ) stag in the fridgeView attachment 551328View attachment 551329
, tomorrow I'll access them in greater detail 😇
Yep I've got a disease 🤣

Cheers 🍻Fordy
Yep, looking forward to your report. At least the "disease" is not covid. It's a good to investigate 'high speed lead poisoning' occasionally. We're all ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.