From Fordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the most interesting thing what shoots good for you may not for me . Good thing there is a lot of options. My biggest thing that bothers me is not having a thick skin and people may not agree with you because they have different results. Instead of letting it go people feel you like you dissed what they think is the holy Grail to them. I say you do you

Well I am glad he's back! I know I try to reframe from the use of bad language, but other times it seem like it's needed.
There is a lot to be learned here and worked on. Sometime I wonder where these people come from, and they probable do about me. So be it. yes their something that shouldn't be put here. I haven't seem much that didn't come into play here.

Gday fellas
I'm so humbled by the comments
Thankyou

@Len Backus no hard feelings thanks for the clarification

Yes I'm back as no need to get in a pickle over this stuff just follow the rules & @Frog4aday thankyou for that I'll study up overall I think we all need to respect it's lens living room

I would love to quote so many here but I can't I'm sorry just know I am extremely humbled especially to be compared to Nathan foster but really I like to try & fly under the radar but guess you guys are stuck with me for a bit longer 🤣

My campfire needs a few more seats

On pill brands it's no secret I love hammers but I also like new things I've not tried & the best example I can give or think of now is I've asked a few things on here to try & gain information on the ATip but I've yet to be given the information I was asking ( please I'm not saying I don't appreciate the information given as I really do ) I'm trying to find information on the way & where this pill works well & where it dosent as I've got a mate that potentially this pill may have the goods for as he's pushing & potentially this pill is the one needed 🤷‍♂️

So I have the ATips today & the research will come on it & if it ticks more boxes than his current pill which I think that's a win win
For him & critter & that is really where I come from not this brand vrs that I just like ticking more boxes

So stay tuned on those results if anyones interested

I better stop dribbling as still got cows to milk

Once again len thankyou & everyone for their kind words

I'll raise a glass tonight to toast all you guys
Cheers 🍻 Fordy
I knew the ol boy was going to have a pile of surprises when he checked his phone before the dawn chores, lol. Quite a way to wake up.

Gday fellas
I'm so humbled by the comments
Thankyou

@Len Backus no hard feelings thanks for the clarification

Yes I'm back as no need to get in a pickle over this stuff just follow the rules & @Frog4aday thankyou for that I'll study up overall I think we all need to respect it's lens living room

I would love to quote so many here but I can't I'm sorry just know I am extremely humbled especially to be compared to Nathan foster but really I like to try & fly under the radar but guess you guys are stuck with me for a bit longer 🤣

My campfire needs a few more seats

I better stop dribbling as still got cows to milk

Once again len thankyou & everyone for their kind words

I'll raise a glass tonight to toast all you guys
Cheers 🍻 Fordy
Nothing but class - I tip my hat to you sir. You'd be welcome at my fire anytime.

Could whoever the moderator is , please elaborate on what was said to get this member banned? I enjoy this site but it's a little unnerving to see someone banned without some kind of guidelines or reason as to why the person was let go. If no parameters are set, how do we know where out of bounds is? Please come forward and elaborate! Thank you in advance for your straightforwardness🤞

Could whoever the moderator is , please elaborate on what was said to get this member banned? I enjoy this site but it's a little unnerving to see someone banned without some kind of guidelines or reason as to why the person was let go. If no parameters are set, how do we know where out of bounds is? Please come forward and elaborate! Thank you in advance for your straightforwardness🤞
They already did , scroll back

Looks like I'll be making a trip to HammerTime! Maybe less "woke" over there! memtb
Mmmm…..some goofy stuff over there too.
I was a member, but tried to get on one day & I was denied access. Tried a few more times but no luck. Guess I got fired. I have my suspicions but I have better things to do. 🤷‍♂️

I had been following that thread when happened.Was surprised.Glad to see you back.I know Hammer has strong crowd here and where Steve is a founder.Those type threads do kinda get out of hand some times.Ive seen Steve get ''HAMMERED'' on.But dish it right back.Its hard on screen to know tone.But Ive known Steve for years and he helped me a lot with shooting tips in archery years ago and means well.Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.