Found Primers but are they too much $$$

i have picked up an infinity primer maker. Don't know much about it. I have in large and small primer maker now. Putting away for a rainy day. Primer materials can be also purchased. Like I say for a rainy day.
An out of country company is purchasing the primer making companies now. So that is going overseas, I believe now.

I joined the reloading world way too late. There is no such thing as buy "cheap" and stack deep any more. I find myself buying certain reloading components whenever I can find them. What seems as ridiculous pricing today may be considered cheap in a couple of years. It has almost become an obsession to build my supply of components. Many of our members have been reloading for decades. They have supplies to last a lifetime. The peace of mind to be in that position must be wonderful.

My first suggestion is to swallow your pride on what primer ONLY works for your loads. I have picked up some Rem 91/2 LR and LRM primers. Kind of return to my roots. I started with REM maybe 40 years ago and then became Federal primer snob. I recently shot a load in my 1968 Sav 110 that I rebarreled and holy cow the ES SD was below 10 for the 20 rounds I ran through it. Plus it was very accurate. In fact best load ever in this rifle. So I have bought 3K in last 6 months, all at $89/brick. They go bang BTW.

My first suggestion is to swallow your pride on what primer ONLY works for your loads. I have picked up some Rem 91/2 LR and LRM primers. Kind of return to my roots. I started with REM maybe 40 years ago and then became Federal primer snob. I recently shot a load in my 1968 Sav 110 that I rebarreled and holy cow the ES SD was below 10 for the 20 rounds I ran through it. Plus it was very accurate. In fact best load ever in this rifle. So I have bought 3K in last 6 months, all at $89/brick. They go bang BTW.
Scheels had federal LR primers in stock last week. They were under $90/brick.

Same here muddy. Never used them as I was Federal guy but now a days I'll happily give them a go

I joined the reloading world way too late. There is no such thing as buy "cheap" and stack deep any more. I find myself buying certain reloading components whenever I can find them. What seems as ridiculous pricing today may be considered cheap in a couple of years. It has almost become an obsession to build my supply of components. Many of our members have been reloading for decades. They have supplies to last a lifetime. The peace of mind to be in that position must be wonderful.
You can still find them at estate sales or people getting out of the game but I hear ya. I loaded up on 7 dollar a thousand primers many moons ago. When I get too old to do it some day in the hopefully far future my younger hunting buddies will get them for free.