Found Primers but are they too much $$$

Yes in Canada the private sales market is stupid high prices, almost nothing available in stores. For the first time in a really long time I seen name brand primers available in a local gun store, cci br2's, for $329.99/ brick. Believe it or not that is a fair amount cheaper than private sales.
Is the BR2 Large Magnum?

No, large rifle. My stash of F215M is getting low, and they've been going for crazy prices.
I was talking to a guy at the range yesterday and of course we were talking about primers. I mentioned that I had recently spent $155 for a brick CCI 200's with shipping and hazmat. He looked at me sheepishly and said he paid $175 for a half brick of F215M's. Luckily I only have one load that calls for magnum primers cause I'm down to my last 100.

if you need BR2 primers then get them, but if you only need large rifle primers and those are all you found go to Republic Ammunition they have the Unis Genex large rifle for $120.00.
I have seen and bought primers from Brownells and Natchez for $89-99. Availability seems to be mostly small rifle and small pistol, but you can put in a request for others when they become available. And if they do a free shipping or waive the hazmat fee that saves a little as well. I waited over 2 years to buy large pistol primers but they alerted me and I did not hesitate.