Ford 7.3 diesel question

Following!
Mine is a 2002 f- 350 dually with 251,984 miles. She hates the cold but get her warmed up and your good to go !

Sp6x6 ..that bed setup is Sweet !!
Got me thinking ...and she thinks I just look at guns all night !!

Oh I do have a 06 Duramax with almost 300,000 .

As for a dodge....hits best to do as the name suggests.......dodge them
Man, if you think any one manufacturer has the best truck year in and year out you are sadly mistaken. They all have issues!
At my work, we have a 02' Dodge with 843,xxx miles and a motor out of a first gen that has close to 800k on it when we pulled it from a running driving truck to put in a 1-ton chevy dump truck that kicked a rod out the side of the block. We have a 2-ton International with the big brother of the 7.3 powerstroke that has been in use since the mid 90's with who knows how many miles since the odometer dosen't work, and the bosses wife drives one of the cleanest 02' Chevy Duramax's (<80,000 miles) you have ever seen. Sitting here at my house now I have one Dodge, one Ford, one Chevrolet, one Toyota and one jeep. I'm not brand loyal, I buy what works.

Aluminum Truck Defender on mine,hit deer going 70,more than one.Got lucky and didnt spin down the truck.

moose camp few years back,elk braut lunch
IMG_0662.JPG

My truck is like a expedition camper.Its my base camp or sometimes whole camp on antelope.Then pull the rack packer behind to get around in the mountains

@Rum Man I recently replaced my original starter with a high torque unit. Makes a world of difference in the cold Iowa winters. 99$ on amazon.

I recently MADE the truck start during -20 F. It saved me during an emergency, after sitting cold all night.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.