Fierce Firearms - Any Thoughts

How bout 3500 for ti edge My defensive edge was actually cheaper. So i think its apples to apples

How bout $2200 for the base rifle...So I can get a full custom Defensive Edge with a custom titanium action for less than $3500?

How bout $2200 for the base rifle...So I can get a full custom Defensive Edge with a custom titanium action for less than $3500?

havent got a quote lately:D lets put it this way i would spend $1000 more somewhere else. im not going go into anymore details on a public forum

Well I Have experience with 2 rifles from Fierce Arms. Save your money and buy A rifle from Defensive Edge or RBros. The rifles I shot were chambered in a 7wsm and a 7 stw. Accuracy was not up to their .5 moa guarantee and both rifles have ejection problems. Customer support is well below average so the guns went to a local smith to fix the problems. I know it sounds like I'm beating them down but the 2 people who bought them were under the same impression you are. They both own rifles from Len now. If you have any questions please pm me your number and i'll call you to discuss this some more.

I bought a Fierce Edge Rifle in a 7mm rem mag.I am impressed with this rifle.On my first day out I shot .64 inch group with Nosler 168 gr. long range.I have been shooting out to 200 yds and have grouped .75 inch using nosler 175 gr.Long range bullets 56.4gr. Imr 4831 .015 of the lands.I have been learning a lot from this magazine I just wanted to share my positive experience with this Fierce Edge.

Attachments

• 10959804_792739610809695_7885736749771337938_n.jpg
    10959804_792739610809695_7885736749771337938_n.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 10350621_792770947473228_8063989455477129783_n.jpg
    10350621_792770947473228_8063989455477129783_n.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 150
I know I placed a deposit on my order April 4, 2014 for a edge ti in 26 nosler. Fierce had advertised 6 month delivery on the rifle. The delivery was pushed back several times, and I know of a dealer that sent back a the first shipment of rifles due to quality control issues. So as it stands I have no firm delivery date still. When I ordered last April, I was told I would have it in my hands for the fall 2014 hunting season which starts sept 10th here. I get the feeling I won't be seeing it before this hunting season. Now that the exchange rate has gone up in the last six months my rifle will now be just over $4400, not my fault the exchange has gone up, or delivery has been pushed back, but I eat the increase.

In the mean time I could have bought a Pierce titanium action, bartlien barrel, jewel trigger, Mcm stock and some verison of bottom metal for the same price as the edge ti ($3400) which would have left gunsmithing costs to cover. But I would have been shooting at least six months ago.

There is one more semi-custom shop that offers a 0.5moa guarentee, and that is HS Precision. I have two from them, one a HTR with a fully adjustable stock, the other a proguide lite. Both will meet the standard when I am up to it. I have a habit of having a coffee on the way out to shoot, which I am sure does not help groups...

Hey Long Bomber that was the same problem we experienced with Fierce. Just shy of 2 years for a deliver that was promised in 4-6 months. I hope you don't have that long of a wait. The price has jumped on the rifles quit a bit since first introduction

Some of them may shoot , mine definitely did not . The fit and finish was not what I expect from a $3350 rifle and for that reason it is gone and replaced with a Sako . At least Sako does not let there products go out the door in the shape my Fierce was in.

Tolerances are no better than the Sako in my opinion and the Fierce had some burrs on the feeding ramp that chewed the s**t out of my brass .

Last edited:
I certainly appreciate all the replies, both good and bad concerning the Fierce rifles. Based on the responses it looks like there is enough information available now to allow potential customers the opportunity to make their own decision if this is the right purchase for them.

Just checked it out... I did have to laugh... The March issue of Hunting illustrated picked the fierce CT edge as Rifle of the Year... for those that don't know, john Mogle is founder and principal of both hunting Illistrated and Fierce Firearms

I recently bought a fierce fury model in .300 RUM. I've spent countless
Hours shooting hand loads and premium ammo and have not even come close
To .5 inch groups. To be fair this model has a long throat so it's not
Possible to find the lands and if you seat the bullets long they won't
Fit the magazine. Overall the fit and finish are good, It just won' group!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.