Fierce Firearms - Pretty **** GREAT

DreaminofMT6x6s

Meet Betty! She's my new gal. New as in only 26 rounds down the tube new. This a the new Rival chambered in 300 PRC and after round 25 the safety broke and stuck on fire. Yeah brand new and only 25 rounds. The Rival is their new 700 clone with a Trigger Tech trigger. Keep in mind the rifle with factory ammo is 1/2 MOA just as promised and the Build quality is good. So I was pretty ****ed when this happened just a week ago. I called Fierce and a guy named Paul picked up. Here's where I become very impressed. He requested some legit info to verify my issue, i.e. and short phone video and within a few hours I had a shipping label through UPS to send the rifle back no expense to me. Today the rifle arrived at Fierce, within a few hours of it arriving I had an email from UPS it was coming back. HOLY S$&T I just went through all this sent it back and it's already being sent back ***.
Turns out in the few hours they had it, they replaced the trigger, packed the rifle, and had UPS make a return shipping label back to me...again for free. I've had three nice guns, Accurate Ordnance, Fausnaugh and Gunwerks, none of them worked this fast with this little work on my part. I like all four of these companies (AO Rest In Peace), but Fierce has beyond impressed me. The rifle is awesome and the customer service is close to ...second to none. Seriously, they are doing great. I post this because they got a bad rap early on but I have always wanted one. The Rival was a game changer for me. I even sold my Gunwerks. What Foerce doesn't advertise and they should...almost identical bolt design to Gunwerks...no ********. I'm an engineer so details matter. Fierce has become very innovative and cutting edge. Their Rival is lighter and just as accurate then my Gunwerks and the action is smooth and VERY close to what guns costing three times as much offer. Oh and the weight feels like half of my old Magnus with titanium action. In reality it's about 2lbs lighter and a joy to carry. Think about Fierce the next time You make a long range rifle purchase. I don't think you could ever be disappointed.

Attachments

• 257C6394-CF27-4FDE-BD69-7DD52D19FA68.jpeg
    257C6394-CF27-4FDE-BD69-7DD52D19FA68.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,411
  • 0B8D4BD1-3712-4185-883E-1710807D508A.jpeg
    0B8D4BD1-3712-4185-883E-1710807D508A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 639
As a fellow Fierce Firearm owner I can attest to the quality of their rifles and excellent customer service they provide. Have not seen or handled a Rival, only the CT Edge and Fury models but all of them have performed up to or better than advertised. Always good to report when a problem situation turns into a positive and leaves you/us the customer feeling justified in buying said product from said company.

Nice rifle. I like your color choice.

I ordered a Rival in may. 300 win mag with a 26" carbon barrel with the nix brake. Can't wait.

This will be my 2nd Fierce rifle.

I know this thread is from last year but you guys that have ordered from Fierce have the lead times been accurate? I ordered a CT Rival May 3rd and they said about 3 months. A few complaints online were people were told a few months to get and it took 8 months maybe more.

I'm not sure build times are very reliable; however, they always have Edge models in stock and ship next day. My last purchase was an edge in again 300 PRC and it to has impressed me. Smooth, tight action, fun to shoot. The steel barrel heats up FAST, but for hunting who cares!

I'm not sure build times are very reliable; however, they always have Edge models in stock and ship next day. My last purchase was an edge in again 300 PRC and it to has impressed me. Smooth, tight action, fun to shoot. The steel barrel heats up FAST, but for hunting who cares!
Thanks. I too ordered a 300 PRC. And have been watching the inventory guns to see if I want to switch up my order for an edge or a different ct rival. But I already bought a bunch of 300 Ammo. So I'll be limited to sticking with 300 PRC models

Have the stock and Nix break…both reduce recoil significantly, the Nix is what I stick with because it is better at reducing recoil & I try to shoot probe as often as possible. The radial stock breaks have a tendency to kick up a lot of debris from the prone position.