February Shooting Challenge

Hate to say this but can I get a mulligan? I tried this shot off a bog pod death grip on a 12" paper target and freaking missed the paper completely lol! Shot was taken with a 6mm Seekins that shoots lights out, I was amazed at how every heartbeat hit differently in the scope at that distance when not on a bench!!!! This is going to be a new type of practice shooting for me now, I thought for sure I'd at least get on paper without a doubt! Lol
Well Geez that's what I intend on using today to do mine.
I guess I will see if I miss also 🤣

Hate to say this but can I get a mulligan? I tried this shot off a bog pod death grip on a 12" paper target and freaking missed the paper completely lol! Shot was taken with a 6mm Seekins that shoots lights out, I was amazed at how every heartbeat hit differently in the scope at that distance when not on a bench!!!! This is going to be a new type of practice shooting for me now, I thought for sure I'd at least get on paper without a doubt! Lol
I'm shooting these challenges with 2 guns and reusing the targets for each.
I did really well on one of the 100 yard shots, but knew full well that it was luck.
With the other gun, didn't even touch paper.
So far, gun #2s target is still without a single hole.
Just the way it goes.

I agree with Dug, just keep practicing- especially if you have a .22 (probably shorten the range) to keep it cheap.

In my mind, it's all about enjoying yourself and improving your abilities.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!! A little low left... 😂

Attachments

• 20240203_075548.jpg
    20240203_075548.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 107
7Saum 175 elite hunter
Temp =16 F
5.5 "

This was not as easy as I thought.
First time I've used my bog pod death grip and it's definitely not as steady as I thought I would be with that
Prone with bipod would be way better but I don't even own a set of bipods that attached to Picatiny rail. I guess I need to invest in one
20909864-A780-48C5-A11F-4974B01F17F3.jpeg

Thank you for the welcome, all things shooting has my interest. I had the pleasure of visiting with Ronnie and Jennifer Santhuff while she was doing seating depth test. Between y'all on this forum and the Santhuff's I'm hooked for life
It's a game that's never ending now. There's always a way to improve your ability. These kind of challenges are a good way to test your skills.