February Shooting Challenge

That's a shame. I loved the fact that it inspired my wife and daughter to want to get out and shoot. There's nothing better than a little friendly competition with nothing to lose other than a little pride. The February challenge was a good one and we videoed it from start to finish and they both outshot me. Hopefully we can get something like this back up and going. After all, it's a long range hunting site with a ton of good people.
Well that's to bad. That's the whole point was to get people out.
Maybe you want to take the Helm on this one?
You can throw out a challenge buddy and see if you can bring life back into this. 👍

Window…..it seems that there was minimal interest shown, so Trm82 pretty much "pulled the plug" on the shots!

It seems that we have a lot of "keyboard Master Shooters" that don't walk the walk! Honest, practical shooting, IMO is a good thing. For those of us that hunt p, it clearly shows us our weaknesses. memtb
That sucks the weather here just started getting better. I don't even think I could've gotten to my spot in the last two months to shoot any length. The farthest the range here goes out to is 200. I am shooting in a WPR match later this month. It'd definitely be something I'd want to do throughout summer. I'd probably take the fall off because I have more important things to shoot at when I have the chance.

Last edited:
Yep…..especially for those working folks. Some of us just jump in when the wind isn't blowing hard. A bit breezy here today…..last I looked, near 40 mph. memtb
Windy here today, too. If I had some rounds loaded up I'd still go shoot a belated round of the Feb challenge. The wind just adds to the field conditions piece. I don't just hunt on windless days.

Between work and honey do, there's been no time for me to shoot this past month.

Windy here today, too. If I had some rounds loaded up I'd still go shoot a belated round of the Feb challenge. The wind just adds to the field conditions piece. I don't just hunt on windless days.

Between work and honey do, there's been no time for me to shoot this past month.

Been pretty uneventful around here since returning home about 10 days ago. Some (a lot) work to do on the truck…..lacking motivation, taking forever.

I spend too much time here avoiding what needs to be done! 😉 memtb

Well my cold bore went to hell when the ole lady decided she wanted to try shooting that far. Couldn't say no. 6x45 95gr berger 510 yards
1000008303.jpg