Favorite shotgun

My current favorite Model 12 with its possible replacement, a 32" Browning 725 Sporting Medallion. So far it's 35/50 at sporting clays on its first outing but I'm going to blame that on IM/F chokes with an average shot distance of 15 yards. When the spread is only slightly larger than the target you have to be dead on with your lead.

IMG_0526.jpeg

My current favorite Model 12 with its possible replacement, a 32" Browning 725 Sporting Medallion. So far it's 35/50 at sporting clays on its first outing but I'm going to blame that on IM/F chokes with an average shot distance of 15 yards. When the spread is only slightly larger than the target you have to be dead on with your lead.

View attachment 557750
Beautiful stock!

View attachment 557750
Insanely beautiful stock on the o/u! Congrats!

My favorite would have to be my mossberg 385t that was handed down from my wife's grandfather. It is a 20gauge bolt action with barrel that I had threaded to accept chokes and a mossy oak graphics vinyl wrap. It carries like a dream and shoots very well. Not to often do I need a follow up shot so the bolt action doesn't seem to slow me down. View attachment 541264
I haven't ran into many of those. That's awesome that you enjoy a bolt action. My father has one that he traded an old outboard motor for when I was young. It has the variable screw choke barrel and all original.

birddog 68 Browning bought the patten from Beretta and im pretty sure they only made them for a few years. my favorite was the original with beautiful walnut stock and no chokes . the second batch had invector chokes.I believe in the mid 80s

birddog 68 Browning bought the patten from Beretta and im pretty sure they only made them for a few years. my favorite was the original with beautiful walnut stock and no chokes . the second batch had invector chokes.I believe in the mid 80s
My friend has a 80's era browning 12 gauge which I think is a B-2000? It has a nice wood stock but no choke tubes.

Recent Posts