Favorite shotgun

Hey, my vote is for the 1100. My Dad had one, it was the only shotgun he owned. He would shoot trap and skeet and smoke guys with expensive guns built for those sports. So it was the first shotgun I bought and I still have it. It was my only shotgun for a long time. I've never had a single malfunction of any kind with mine.
Take Care
I just bought one for the same reason. I'm having it completely restored right now. I'm a little upside down on it but it's not about the money this time.

For a go to its my 870 express . I've had it almost 30 yrs and not even 1 hiccup. Then the sx3 and then the beretta al 391 teknys 20 gauge . Tho I'd like to run the Aya sxs for quail just once. The beretta is just way to nice of a gun for field use .
I decided a few years ago that if it was too nice to hunt with that I would sell it and replace it with something that I would use.
I'm still working on that decision

I decided a few years ago that if it was too nice to hunt with that I would sell it and replace it with something that I would use.
I'm still working on that decision
I thought like that at one point and sold my browning 425 and bought my 870. And really missed that 425 so I bought a 725 it is nice but not the same and to this day I still regret selling the 425. So my advice is don't sell them just buy something in addition to hunt with.

I thought like that at one point and sold my browning 425 and bought my 870. And really missed that 425 so I bought a 725 it is nice but not the same and to this day I still regret selling the 425. So my advice is don't sell them just buy something in addition to hunt with.
I sold a few that I probably shouldn't have. I'm pretty happy with the work style guns that I have now and am ok with having a couple just sitting in the safe looking pretty.
Beautiful wood stocks will capture my eyes, but won't see any time in the field for me
Same here. I am a impulse buyer at times but I am getting better at controlling that! lol

Recent Posts