Dream hunt animal

I knocked out a couple bucket-list animals earlier this year in Africa. Truly epic. Strange to talk about it on a long-range forum. One was at 25 yards, the other at 30. :)

There are 3 or 4 still on my list. #1 is leopard. After that, Mid-Asian Ibex, coastal brown bear, maybe a big moose.

We'll see.

Most things are beyond me now. To old and not very good on my feet any longer. I would and dream about hunting all those animal. Back when I couldn't afford it. Now I can somewhat, but to old. That's life, and so be it. I can hunt from a blind and still shot, but about it. I still dream about those hunts. It's sometime like my cousins I hunted with. They got older and the rest of still get out there and hunt. They would pick us up at another point. I am moving toward the last stage of hunting. Just the love of being out there. I don't really care if I get anything anymore, just being there is something to live for. If you can and have the funding to do it go. Life will quickly pass you on.
You could maybe do a river moose hunt. Possibly shoot from the boat

Most things are beyond me now. To old and not very good on my feet any longer. I would and dream about hunting all those animal. Back when I couldn't afford it. Now I can somewhat, but to old. That's life, and so be it. I can hunt from a blind and still shot, but about it. I still dream about those hunts. It's sometime like my cousins I hunted with. They got older and the rest of still get out there and hunt. They would pick us up at another point. I am moving toward the last stage of hunting. Just the love of being out there. I don't really care if I get anything anymore, just being there is something to live for. If you can and have the funding to do it go. Life will quickly pass you on.
Those are wise words.
I was lucky to do most of my dream hunts while in my 50's. Maybe another safari.

I would like to complete my sheep slam. So far I have a Dall Sheep from Alaska. I like the mountain trekking and wide open spaces.

Regarding bears; I have harvested 5 black bears. The meat has been excellent. Have smoked hams and bacon and made summer sausage. All delicious.

I have many trophy mule deer and white tails, antelope and elk. I have harvested kudu, orox/gemsbok, wildebeest and springbok in South Africa. Let me know if you want to go hunt there.

Best wishes to everyone and may your hunting dreams come true.

Bighorn, moose, turkey, and pig but got a couple those years ago when some people released some illegally in our area and game dept said have at them, no license needed. They weren't big though. So maybe still a nice big Russian boar.

I could see how coastal would be fishy, like sea ducks. I saw I think on here someone compared bear to pork so I'm willing to give it a try
A pork taste is not my experience. I hunted spring Black bear in northern Saskatchewan Canada and it tasted like liver which I absolutely hate and was as tough as leather to chew. Some Michigan guys in camp said they grind it all into sausage and added pork to the bear meat. I gave them my bear meat it was so bad.

I want to try bear meat. If I were to hunt bears now it might cost me a divorce and I don't to spend that much money to go hunt..... Yet haha jk
Thinkin' if she would divorce you over a bear hunt, that might be the least costly, best life move in the long run. Just ponderin'.....