Votes: 54 3.6%
  • I use an IPhone based cell phone to access LRH

Votes: 346 22.9%
  • I use another cell phone platform to access LRH

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • I don't have, or use, a cell phone

Votes: 92 6.1%

• Total voters
Hardly ever use mine to make simple phone calls let alone text, surf the web, IM, navigate. Answer is no.

I can barely figure out how to answer a call or make one
Much less surf the web with it
So my answer is no
retiredcpo

I use the droid incerdible when Im not at home or work to check out the forums. Its useable but like others have said the decrease in animated adds would help us out alot!!!

I use my Blackberry device to check out LRH quite frequently. Not at home, but when I'm away, and during breaks at work, where LRH is blocked by our company filters. To the other Blackberry users who complain about slow speed, you may want to try downloading "Opera Mini", a free browser that is much faster than RIM's proprietary stock browser.

This poll is useless unless it results in a "Lite" version or an App. I would spend probably 10x the amount of time on this site as I do now if they would have that. I hate how long it takes to load with all the graphics and add's. I would even pay to get a membership to get that option! PLEASE Len, hook us up with a mobile version of the forum PLEASE!!!!!

I get on via my wifes Ipad and her Nokia E72. But Mostly I get on with my Samsung Galaxy S and my Macbook pro. I even will turn on the WIFI hotspot feature on my Galaxyl, tether it to my Macbook and get on here. In our area unfortunately, we can only get 2G service so this site is like watching paint dry waiting for it to load with all the extra junk on here.

I'm on often with my driod. comes in handy when waiting for chucks to pop out. The shooter app is cool too.

I agree... a lite version would definitely speed up the mobile surfing.

In the mean time, I signed up for rss feeds on my droid x and that works nicely.

I would love to see an iPhone App for LRH.

I use my iPhone 4 all the time to access several of the other forums I frequent (that I have apps for on my homescreen), and a direct app for LRH would make accessing much easier, quicker, and faster browsing, then having to use Safari web browser, like I have to now.

I too, would frequent LRH much more often if I had a direct homescreen App for my iPhone 4.

The way things are going its a when, not an if that you will need an app for 'droid and the iPhone. I use my Charge when I am a waiting room, or killing 5 min. And, if I am on a stand and have coverage, I have surfed the net there too. No buttons means no sound, and its no more distracting than you paperback readers, lol.

It would be easier if you had an app that resized text and dropped most if not all the fancy forum flourishes and adverts, or at least designed adverts to be less noisy. I would use it and going forward its more likly to be needed not less- look at the iPad. Its using the same software as the iPhone. Droid based tabs are doing the same thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.