Votes: 54 3.6%
  • I use an IPhone based cell phone to access LRH

Votes: 346 22.9%
  • I use another cell phone platform to access LRH

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • I don't have, or use, a cell phone

Votes: 92 6.1%

• Total voters
I use my Blackberry Bold but it's very slow when I do. So I usually only access it when I need to read a message.

Gordon

2nd for the blackberry, but even with 4G you are WAY slow. Loading sucks even on a myfy card, get rid of all the animated adds!

I've had phones prior that I could access the internet but it really wasn't all the functional until now. I just got an Android system phone and it is awesome. I need to get around to downloading the Shooter app. These things are sweet.

I was a Blackberry user forever but I had been reading up on the Android platform so when the HTC EVos came out and I could find one, I switched to the Android side and it is like night and day comparing it to any other phone I've had. The Blackberry and the internet were not a combination that made for an enjoyable experience.

I have cable internet service and have a Wi-Fi network set up at home. The Evo accessing the cable service through the Wi-Fi is faster than I would have thought possible. This speed along with the phone and the great screen makes it easy and enjoyable to access the internet with the Evo if I'm not around the main desktop PC. Even when away from Wi-Fi the Evo still has enough speed and capabilities that surfing the web is totally feasible and enjoyable even though it's normally only a 3G hookup. You'd be surprised how many places there are that you can access a free Wi-Fi source just about anywhere you go.

No phone can totally compare to a good ISP and a big screen display for your desktop PC but the Evo is the next best thing as far as I'm concerned. It's kind of like having Len's living room on my belt or in my pocket. :)

I got a Droid Incredible a few weeks ago and the speed compared to my old Blackberry is amazing.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.