How often do you use your gun in a year?

How often do you use your gun in a year?

• 0 to 10 days

Votes: 40 4.9%
  • 11 to 20 days

Votes: 94 11.5%
  • 21 to 50 days

Votes: 214 26.2%
  • 51 to 100 days

Votes: 187 22.9%
  • Over 100 days

Votes: 282 34.5%

• Total voters
My 37 year old son and I call it "recoil therapy", but we're usually out at the range 2 days a week shooting targets and steel out to 500 yds with our precision rifles. Pretty easy unless wind really acting up. We shoot out in the open desert to 1000 yds or more with our 2 338 LM rifles about twice a month. Occasionally shoot pistols indoors when the summer heat become oppressive at 5 AM. Haven't done any hunting in years, but still love shooting and just now getting into hand loading-another new adventure. Be Safe!

This should be interesting. I am talking about any firearm type. If you just "carry" that counts, too.
Well since I never leave the house without at least 1ea rifle, shotgun, pistol I'd have to then to 365x3.

In truth I can't remember the last time I didn't have at least 5 in each vehicle and if I'm at work there will be a side arm on my hip plus whatever rifle or shotgun I'm carrying.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.