Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,874 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
Hi Len,

YEP - sure will!

We are in the new tax year now and my return shouldn't be too far away.

I am looking at a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15 X 50 for my Savage 10FP tactical, I have been advised to also look at the 5.5 - 22 X 50 as well. Just not sure exactly which way to jump just yet...:D Probably also get the nice titanium mounts to go with.

Also on the list is the new Zeiss range finder - looks sweet.

Cheers.

I'm putting together a 25-06AI with a #5 conture Rock barrel and a Weatherby/Howa action. Building this one on a budget with a laminate stock and likely use a Clear ridge Ultra XP5 4.5-22.5x50.

3 more Burris FF2's, 4.5x14 A/O BPLEX reticles. 1 for my 30-06, 1 for my 338 win mag A bolt and 1 for my 300 wby.
I know its not for everyone, but ive had such awesome luck and great performance from my first 2 of these scopes( 1 on a 270wsm and 1 on a 338 win BAR) that im gonna stick with em untill my shooting ability and pockett book catch up to my imagination/dream of shooting accurately past 600. Im new to hand loading also and dont currently own any custom rifles yet, let alone any of my factory rifles that id trust at extreme range. they all shoot well for factory rifles tho and i hope to improve accuracy by hand loading, but for as far as i can currently shoot accurately my $ goes to BURRIS, HANDS DOWN.

ordered a 3-12x50 dark ops today tried a 2-16x44 dark ops am getting hooked on them clairity is supurb stock over run price is great

Yes, got a new Marlin XS7C 243 and put my ML Scope on it temp.. Not sure yet, but might try the Redfield Revolution.