How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months

How Many Coyotes Did You Kill In The Last 12 Months?

• 0 to 10

Votes: 1,296 81.3%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 166 10.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 76 4.8%
  • Over 50

Votes: 56 3.5%

• Total voters
Labeled one at 400 yds, and one at 225 yds with my trusty 270. I always talk about getting out to actively hunt them and then it gets cold, and I dont go:( lol

6 people replied that they shot over 25 and one replied that they shot over 50. I would like to hunt with you guys. That would be sweet. I have had so many unproductive stands that I need to go with someone that knows what they are doing. I feel like I am reinventing the wheel - which is silly.

Keep up the great work. I am truely impressed.

rtv900

A smart person told me Wisconsin is known to be one of the 2 toughest states to hunt coyotes in.

So you and I need to move west.

Len,

Thats not good news. No wonder its so hard to get them. I am going to have to visit the west more often.

Jon

hey killers in the last year i managed 43 total most under 75 yds, a few under 20, i live up here in alberta canada and as it's november (hunting season) the dogs are spooky with all the other hunters taking pot-shots at 'em. but by jan they will be trusting again. in a good weekend i average 4-6, on 7-10 stands, but the odd time i can double that

6 people replied that they shot over 25 and one replied that they shot over 50. I would like to hunt with you guys. That would be sweet. I have had so many unproductive stands that I need to go with someone that knows what they are doing. I feel like I am reinventing the wheel - which is silly.

Keep up the great work. I am truely impressed.

I hunt them a bit differently than most people (I think)...

I set up somewhere that I can see all around and just wait...most of the time I'm hunting somewhere that I have been asked to hunt...because somebody is losing chickens, sheep, goats....whatever the case may be...and they know when and where to expect the coyotes to show up.

That makes it easier...A few people even offer to pay me...I don't let them pay me with money...but I have managed to gain permission to deer hunt in places that NOBODY else has...I like it.

Ridgerunner665,

That sounds like a good way to go about it. I am chasing after deer in MN right now during their gun season. WI season gun season will start soon. Once that is all done then I will try to get some Coyotes again.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.