royinidaho

There is a tide in the affairs of men,
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat;
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.

My translation is that there is a certain tide that occurs only infrequently and if not taken yur bustin your butt on the rocks near the shore until that next time comes, if it ever does.

Well, I'm taking it!

The only downer is that I'll be away from my garage/shop, lathe, shooting range and rifles for a bit. And it comes right at the point where I have the IWKs about perfected. Oh, and I won't get to touch that 375 AM until I'm back. The IWK project will only be slowed, not stopped. However, I will be closer to resources where I'll be able to personally interact with the outfit that has the swiss screw machine necessary to make the points.

To Broz, bigngreen, MT4X sorry the AM isn't finished as of yet and we're heading out in a couple of hours. Thus, no MT tour. bigngreen, I'll have the RSI shipped to you. If you young fellas are still around :)D) in a year and a half or so I'll reschedule the tour and attend one of those MT shoots. May even get one going here only and hour or so south of Dillon.

Broz, I expect to see a full report on the long range terminal performance of those 300 Hybrids. But don't pass on a short shot:D I think they will do well there also.

I'll check in and return PMs but most probably won't have much to ramble on about. :rolleyes:

Later

Roy

Roy, I don't quite understand what is changing. Are you moving? Are you not going to be on the internet? Are you gone somewhere for 1.5 years/

WOW, a year and a half without Roy, kinda brings the whole LRH community down a little. We will be looking for a triumphant return to LRH in exactly a year and a half, marked it on the calender.

I'm guessing some foreign country found out about Roy's bullet making/testing Kung Fu and has hired him as a consultant OR he's in witness relocation.:D

Roy , ya need to spell it out for a few of us. I take it is a change in plans of your trip / tour? So it might be a year and a half before you come down this way?

As for the 300 Hybrids..... I am really itchin to send one special delivery to sumthin.

Jeff gun)gun)

"sniff" I'm gonna miss ya Roy Ol Boy. sniff sniff. We'll see ya on the rebound, sniff, God Bless and God Speed, sniff, sniff.

(I wont give you too much grief if I see my 338 AX before you see your 375, yeah right)

Jim

Your either going on a church mission or you loaded up your 338 AM too hot and the ATF concidered your cartriges a bomb and threw ya in the clink. Maybe you got hooked on Superglue vapors while you were gluing primers in. No wait, you had another battery terminal break and this time it sent you over the edge.

Come on Roy, your leaving us hanging. We'll miss you.

Roy,

a year and a half without your posts?? Your one of the few people -and I doubt I'm speaking for myself here- that I always click on the thread/post when I see "royinidaho" and am wondering, "I wonder what the crazy guy is up to?"

LRH without Royinidaho is like hunting long range without Berger VLDs...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.