Defensive Edge - LRH Reloading DVD

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Shawn Carlock, May 9, 2011.

1. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

After several requests we put together a step by step DVD of how to setup equipment and reload for long range hunting. This will serve the experienced reloader as well as the guy just getting started. There is a complete equipment guide, setting up the equipment, testing, load developement, and a never seen before hunting clip. The DVD starts at square 1 and covers every step we do to make ammunition for extreme range hunting shots. It retails for $24.95 if you send a check or MO, we will pay the shipping. Total run time is over 1 hour. Please do not try to order through this post, contact us via email or phone for orders. Feel free to post any comments good or bad about the DVD here.

[​IMG]

2. SAPPER26

SAPPER26 Well-Known Member

First reply post gets a free copy?????:) Kidding. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Looks great.

3. yama49

yama49 Well-Known Member

I am always interested in your teaching videos. I will be sending a money order tomorrow, Shipping to BC included in that price, if not pm the price and i will send it on its way.

4. SHRTSHTR

SHRTSHTR Well-Known Member

Glad to hear hear you put this together! I have gotten a little behind in ordering your videos but will be contacting you soon to catch up.

I hope this is a good seller for you. Buying a longrange rifle and learning to use it is one thing, proper handloading goes together like Pea's & carrots :D.

Thanks Shawn

5. wolffman

wolffman Well-Known Member

Will be buying this DVD as well but was wondering when the new Longrange Hunting DVD will be out as well so I can just get them both at once.

Thanks

6. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

Send It Vol 3 won't be out until late this year at the earliest. We did not get enough of the kind of hunting footage we wanted so rather than produce a substandard DVD we are waiting until after this fall, sorry.

7. jmden

jmden Well-Known Member

Check is in the mail for 'Reloading for LRH'...

8. Speedo

Speedo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing this one, money order sent.

Gus

9. garfield

garfield Active Member

10. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

Perfect, just what I was looking for!

11. Nape.270

Nape.270 Well-Known Member

I liked the video Shawn.

I learned a few new things even though I have been reloading for abour 6 years.

Kinda suprised with how lettle case prep you do but there is know doubt that what you are doing is working having seen all your video's.

1 ? for you having just opened my first bag of 300RUM brass I noticed that the flash hole is off center in the primer pocked on about all of them by about .010 do you feal that is acceptable and how far off do thay have to be before you toss them?

12. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

Having shot some that were futher off than that against ones that were perfect, I couldn't tell a difference. So again in the interest of what matters it is not some thing we even check anymore.

13. jmden

jmden Well-Known Member

That's good to know, Shawn. I've wondered the same thing myself... Thanks.

14. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

I sent in my money order and can't wait. I have and enjoy all of Shawn's video's!