Defensive edge dvd.

sniperboy

Hi to all

On Tuesday I received Shawns 3 dvds and had to post a thread to thank him for his prompt service, and his great dvd's. Awsome footage and lots of great information. Now need to get out and practise what i ve learnt from the dvd's.

sniperboy

Shawn got back to me in one day in a response I left at their website. It might take more time if you did a PM to him at LRH. You could be right that he had some back ordered parts come into his shop and his time disappeared. Or he could be on a trip/class session.

One thing I have learned is that a good gunsmith is always busy and some times during the year am sure they would work 24hours a day if they could. I am sure they will get back so me. Its not important, was just a question. I know here soon I hope to be ordering a gun from him. I like his work. I hope to also be ordering his DVD's soon too.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.