Custom Rifle Builder Question

Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny
So where in the OP does it say you have to have used the smith before?
It reads like a "Dreaming" post to me ? Not a what do you have post.
Reread it....

So where in the OP does it say you have to have used the smith before?
It reads like a "Dreaming" post to me ? Not a what do you have post.
Reread it....

Sorry... I guess that I mis read that. It appears as though there are some that may want to rethink there dream builders then.

Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny
McWhorter Rifles! I shot a few of them and then really got the itch and now I own one and love it!

RBros - Travis is great at communicating with you about what you want and how to achieve it. Finished product is beautiful. The 7mmRM he built for me shoots great, and challenges me to try to achieve the capabilities of the gun. Here's a recent 100yd group using factory Hornady Precision Hunter ammo in preparation for an upcoming hunt:

20181028_150825.jpg

Moon at crescent customs is my go to. Heck of a nice guy, great machine work, excellent shooting rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.