Custom Rifle Builder Question

ddossett1976

Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny

Ok so let's throw price out the window for starters if you could only have One and only One custom rifle builder to build you a custom hunting rifle who would it be ?

Thanks,
Danny
I would get Chase Curtis to build it with a Joel Russo stock from AAA flamed black walnut, using one of Chase's actions, a 28" Proof Research CF barrel (7mm, 1:8 twist, 5/8x24 muzzle threads for suppressor), chambered in .28 Nosler Imp 40º, with a BDL-style bottom metal, a 20MOA base, Seekins Precision rings, a Tangent Theta TT525P w/ Gen2 XR reticle on top, and shooting through a Thunderbeast Ultra-9 .30 caliber suppressor (direct-thread).

But we're talking about a $10,000+ rifle setup...So, that will NEVER happen, unless I won the lottery. :(

I'd probably choose Jarrett.....cause when I was a kid that is what all the big name gun writer's always wrote about that I enjoyed reading and dreaming of owning one day.

i had kelbly's build my last gun. I liked that they build there own actions, rings and stocks plus they had great communication and spent time with me going through my options. they make both alum and steel actions depending on what your trying to do.

they were great to deal with and have a bunch of records for there guns

https://www.kelbly.com/

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.