Custom Ammo Builder

I've been hunting North America since 1980's. First guided Western hunt I did, a guy in camp (his 20th guided hunt) gave me a wealth of knowledge (About guided hunting)...about ammo he said get your ammo custom loaded...he used Superior Ammo. And added never had a misfire and Always went where he aimed, (et al....) . it was a what you wanted to know but afraid to ask course... I've been using Superior ammo since I got back (that was 1983/4). Some of the best advice I ever got. In 2014, I harvested a 413" BC elk (my 4th elk out of 9 elk hunts) I put my que in the rack ( on elk..never gonna beat that one)...that was 3 stents ago. Moral of the story (a life lesson..?, if you will) "learn from your experience (mistakes?)...Even better learn for someone else's experiences".. Going on a guided hunt: drawing a non-resident tag, traveling by air, screening outfitters...it's a 'rubrics cube'? And at the moment of truth you pull the trigger and.... a misfire from a $15.00 box of ammunition (no TY!). FYI a grain of salt? Brighton2521

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.