Crispi Boot - leather or synthetic

KSB209

Trying to decide on a new pair of boots. Narrowed it to Crispi. Looking at the Nevada, Colorado, and Wyoming.

the Nevada is more of a leather boot and the other 2 are synthetic material. If you were going to buy a pair would you go with leather or not? I figure leather is a bit more durable but synthetic will break in faster and in my experience are usually a bit more comfortable for my feet but have had leather boots that were great.

there are no retailers around me to try them on so I have to mail order.

Rick Richard

I have the Colorados and really like them for the warmer or not so cold weather. Also, the synthetic part of the boot is wearing like iron, and they are light in weight.

Quintus

I have both and 90% of the time I prefer the synthetic. The leathers are my rough country boots and they are awesome with a heavy pack and on really steep terrain.

Blacktail

I have the nevada and the idaho in uninsulated. love them both. My wife loves her WY

TacoHunter

Ive got the Wyomings and couldnt be happier with them. Not sure if I want to go back to a full leather boot.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.