I got a pair of Crispi Lapponia's last year that quickly became my everyday boot after feeling how comfortable they were before/during break-in. I think I'm going to get a pair of Crispi Colorado's this year for the added support when side-hilling.

The crispi lapponias are my go-to. Non insulated with a pair of Darn tough socks get me through even the late season hunts. They're super light weight and really good with water. Even with insulated boots my feet get cold so I'm usually moving anyways and keep my feet warm that way.

Crispi Hunter GTX. They're great for me. I tried Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 - overall it seemed narrow (to my average foot) with the heel in particular most noticeably narrow. I guess maybe I simply needed a larger size. I'll never know. My Crispis have not leaked like some may have experienced.

A buddy of mine at work is impressed with his Lapunas. From what I've heard, Lapunas are a little narrower. My Thors are my new favorite boot! The Thors are possibly a little wider than the Lapunas. I've used and abused my Wyo's but they are a bit heavy. I work all winter in non-insulated boots here in Colo. If you are active there is no need to buy insulated in most settings. I also buy my boots 1 size larger. I cinch laces in summer with thin socks and relax laces in winter for heavier socks. I also replace the factory insoles and place thicker, padded insoles that takes up a little room....1 size larger allows for this. I would definitely try on several models so you have the chance to compare comfort and sizing for your particular feet.