Hoofman hunting boots vs Kenetrek vs Crispi

zr600

I'm looking for a new pair of hunting boots. I have planterfishatis I'm dealing with now. What boot would you recommend it will be a pair of insulated boots. For regular work or warmer weather I wear Nicks boots but they don't make a hunting style of boot.

I'd call Hoffman's and talk with them and see what they'd recommend based on your specific needs.

Boots are so very personal I would try anything before shelling out 300-500$ for a pair
My Kenetrek's seem to be true to size My La Sportivia Karakorum run small add 1/2
size. Both are great boots but for different things! The La Sportivia are heavier and stiffer Take longer to break in but are more heavy duty and more supportive.
The Hardscrabble's felt good from the start look nice with jeans and are light for the support you get. They do Leak..!

Would you buy the Kenetrek a half or whole size larger than normal to make up for insulated socks or just stay with normal size? Thank you.
Mine are my regular size. I wear a thin pair of wool socks under a medium pair of wool socks. Plenty of toe box room. They work for me as did Cabelas Meindels, but the Kenetreks are a notch better for me.

Would you buy the Kenetrek a half or whole size larger than normal to make up for insulated socks or just stay with normal size? Thank you.
Not sure I replied, or maybe I have now replied twice, but just in case

Mine are my regular size. I wear a thin pair of wool socks under a medium pair of wool socks. Plenty of toe box room. They work for me as did Cabelas Meindels, but the Kenetreks are a notch better for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.