Bullets With Grooves

I believe from my perspective the whole issue on groves, is there an effect on BC? I this is reflective and incorporated int the BC then from my reloading data will this have an effect on my reloading practices. I am thinking not.
The only thing you might find different about Hammers and your reloading practice is they might like a bit more neck tension. Depends on the brass and dies. 3-4 thou usually seems pretty good. I generally start with 2 thou and go tighter if the gun tells me to. Also you will find that the Hammers will do better with powders on the faster side for the bullet weight and cartridge. Kinda depends on the powder, but generally.

Straight question, since you like those. Are rifles and bullets the only payments you get to promote your master's product or do you receive cash? People want to know!
And because your answer will not longer be relevant, join your master!
That's funny right there I don't care who you are

They definitely have their place...they are basically the Creedmoor of engines.
OH there's a flag, unnecessary roughness!

Also I work in the aftermarket parts industry I'm 100 percent sure that the real creedmoor of the auto world is the toyota tacoma. Did you know they can climb a vertical rock face towing a skidsteer while doing 0-60 in 3 seconds at 30 mpg?

Maybe if we put a tacoma in a lathe and cut grooves it'd turn into a real truck.

I wouldn't have a copper bullet on my place if I had room for a sawmill…
Not because they don't work, it's because the fruits, nuts, and flakes in Kalifornia said I can't shoot lead…