Bullets Getting Stuck In Barrel

Please go see a Gunsmith ! Sometimes we forget that we are setting off an explosion right in front of our face when we pull the trigger, this is no time to be quessing at what the problem MAY be, find someone who can diagnose the problem NOW , before something no one wants to happens occurs !
CORRECT. The problem with this barrel is that the throat is cut too short and it needs a gunsmith to fix it.

I read the post. I read a few other comments and thought he said the factory loads shoot fine but his reloads were getting stuck.

I do not reload, this has all been with factory Hornady ammo
I thought I seen on here you reloaded. I apologize. I would definitely take it to a gunsmith and let them take a look at it. When a seen the pic it made me think of a improper load. Again I apologize.

A burr makes a lot of sense but wouldn't that get kind of stomped flat after having been fired 100 times after receiving it already used as well? Just curious, legit question, want to learn something haha
All depends on the size of the burr and it's location.
Of course the throat being too short would grab the bullet every single time, but he is saying it is occasional.
Anyway, rifle barrel needs checking.

Cheers.

All depends on the size of the burr and it's location.
Of course the throat being too short would grab the bullet every single time, but he is saying it is occasional.
Anyway, rifle barrel needs checking.

Cheers.
I would think under that kind of temperature and pressure no burr is going to last very long. It would almost certainly have to burn away.

Folks—it is clear that this man's problem is he is seating the bullets improperly and also has a headspace issue.

/sarcasm off

Good night what is happening to this forum. People confusing headspace with freebore, and factory ammo with reloading. Lots of bad advice being thrown around due to folks speaking out of lack of knowledge and/or reading comprehension. It's great we all want to be helpful, but come on.
Thanks

Folks—it is clear that this man's problem is he is seating the bullets improperly and also has a headspace issue.

/sarcasm off

Good night what is happening to this forum. People confusing headspace with freebore, and factory ammo with reloading. Lots of bad advice being thrown around due to folks speaking out of lack of knowledge and/or reading comprehension. It's great we all want to be helpful, but come on.

Using all factory ammo Hornady Black 105, Hornady Match 108 ELD-M, VMax 87, and even ELD-X 103 I have had 5 different issues with the bullets getting lodged in the chamber before firing. The bolt will close most of the time but then pulls out the brass and leaves the bullet whenever if try to open it back up. The ELD-x i never could even get the bolt to close at all.

Factory ammo, not reloads. Headspace issue yes, short throat for sure.