Broke my 1st inertia hammer ...

Guess they don't make em like they use to. I've had that model for 20 plus years. The plastic on the striking surface is starting to mushroom out and it's never come apart on me.

Got the replacement today ...

RCBS%20REPLACEMENT_zpsyculyvb8.jpg

Do the WSM fit in the new one? WSM cases were tight in my first one, after some use it broke like yours. WSM fit much better in my second one ....

I stopped using this type puller many years ago. With heavy neck tension, I had to smack it hard against my concrete cellar floor, and even then sometimes, the bullet would not release. Broke one and bought another (I don't learn quickly). Another negative is that when the bullet does release, the powder comes with it. Another PIA. Finally bought a Forester collet puller, and no problems since. RCBS, Hornady and other collet pullers are available. Get yourself one of them.

I stopped using this type puller many years ago. With heavy neck tension, I had to smack it hard against my concrete cellar floor, and even then sometimes, the bullet would not release. Broke one and bought another (I don't learn quickly). Another negative is that when the bullet does release, the powder comes with it. Another PIA. Finally bought a Forester collet puller, and no problems since. RCBS, Hornady and other collet pullers are available. Get yourself one of them.

See #3 and #9.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.