Broke my 1st inertia hammer ...

FEENIX

1%20of%203_zpsv7zeifht.jpg

2%20of%203_zpsgehxknof.jpg

3%20of%203_zpsrwklwlwn.jpg

Just got it last summer and with less than 30 bullets pulled. I was expecting to last a bit longer than it did. :(

Ed, might be time to look into the RCBS collet puller that mounts in your press. I have had zero issues with mine, and it allows you to remove bullets without deforming anything or leaving any marks on the bullet, so you can reuse them.

RCBS Collet Bullet Puller

Ed, might be time to look into the RCBS collet puller that mounts in your press. I have had zero issues with mine, and it allows you to remove bullets without deforming anything or leaving any marks on the bullet, so you can reuse them.

RCBS Collet Bullet Puller

Mud,

As previously noted, I have one but don't really care for it.

Bullet%20puller_zpszefxyed3.jpg

Thanks!

Ed

I have torn up a few inertia bullet pullers. Don't pull them very often. Collet pullers work great but are a little too much trouble to set up for me. I found this thing and for the little bullet pulling I do it works great. I have a little rcbs partner press mounted to my picnic table out back that I decap on. that is what I use with the bullet puller. I have a co-ax that I do my loading on and this thing will not work on that.

GRIP-N-PULL - The Best Bullet Puller in the World

Overlooked that the first time... Just trying to be helpful.

... and I appreciate that.

I have torn up a few inertia bullet pullers. Don't pull them very often. Collet pullers work great but are a little too much trouble to set up for me. I found this thing and for the little bullet pulling I do it works great. I have a little rcbs partner press mounted to my picnic table out back that I decap on. that is what I use with the bullet puller. I have a co-ax that I do my loading on and this thing will not work on that.

GRIP-N-PULL - The Best Bullet Puller in the World

I don't pull them often either but I am testing something for a friend that requires me to pull them off.

I wanted to buy the GNP too but when I tried my friend's I stayed with the inertia hammers. :rolleyes:

The most awful bullet puller ever is,

opening the bolt on a case with .001 neck tention and .010 jam in the middle of a BR match !!

I have that same inertia puller, I quit using it about a year ago when it set a primer off. Good thing the bullet had popped loose and the powder had dumped. That 90 grains would have hurt going off! I bought a grip-n-pull after that but haven't been that impressed.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.