Inertia bullet puller - Finally how to use it

now seriously,

I almost bought one of these things (I'm such a good loader, I never had to pull a bullet until I started teaching my Brother inlaw to load LOL). I tried to get it to grab on to the wsm cartidge or the rum cartidge and it wouldn't fit! Are there other sizes of these things?? or am I just missing something??

brits,

I've never seen one that'll hold a RUM or WSM cartridge. That's why I have a Collet puller as well as a Lil' Blue Hammer like Roy.

I use mine like Roy and It works very well. The Collet Puller works very well also and If I have to pull a a bunch of bullets, I'll use the collet puller. It doesn't hurt the bullets unless you over tighten the collets and the bullets are soft.

Dan

I needed to pull some 338 Lapua mistakes. I took a 5/8ths drill bit & opened up the hole works just fine. I have used the shell holder method for years.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.