Bullet puller

Use the rcbs inertia puller, but throw away their rubber brand shell holders, and use the shell holders from your press. They fit perfectly and work great. The benefit to this puller is no bullet compression or scarring.

Just starting to gather up reloading equipment
What bullet puller you all use or recommend
Thanks
I have a few collet-type bullet pullers, a grip and pull, and a couple of inertia hammers. Out of the three, I prefer the inertia hammer. Luckily, I do not make that many mistakes that require me to pull the bullet off. I might try pile driver bullet puller from Frankford Arsenal.

I have a few collet-type bullet pullers, a grip and pull, and a couple of inertia hammers. Out of the three, I prefer the inertia hammer. Luckily, I do not make that many mistakes that require me to pull the bullet off. I might try pile driver bullet puller from Frankford Arsenal.

I just seen that one today I ponder on

I like the Grip-n-pull

Bought one of these, better have a grip of a gorilla to use it. Pay for the shipping I'll send one to you.

I use both inertia and RCBS collet. Older loads sometimes I use inertia hammer to break "seal" of bullet to neck then finish off with collet. Some just pop bullet with seater but still have to use collet.