More to my story... even though I haven't taken any game with a Copper Rose, I was involved in this amazing hunt.
This young man made a fine shot at 540 yards, 28 Nosler (custom), 160g McGuire Ballistics "Copper Rose" at 3,300+ fps. One shot DRT, didn't take a step! Sam was our guide, simply amazing!

By the way: Sam donated his guide services at no charge due to being a Youth Hunt, special draw in CA!

@McGuireBallistics
b0d4511c-1310-454a-abf8-7b542506d194-2.JPG

Last edited:
More to my story... even though I haven't taken any game with a Copper Rose, I was evolved in this amazing hunt.
This young man made a fine shot at 540 yards, 28 Nosler (custom), 160g McGuire Balistics "Copper Rose" at 3,300+ fps. One shot DRT, didn't take a step! Sam was our guide, simply amazing!

@McGuireBallistics
View attachment 549295

impressive darth vader GIF

My second favorite thing about Hammers: ran out Tue, ordered Wed afternoon…on my step this morning. First is mule deer fall-always. Working up for a new rifle with 6.5 123 Absulotes. Full disclosure, only 2 states away.

I m from Austria . If I go to gun shop and ask for cutting edge or hammers I just hear : ähm what u say ?
🤣🤣🤣
Yep, sometimes, peeps do not realize that LRH membership is global and assume it is readily available throughout. Cutting Edge might be coming near you, though.
1709388942264.png

1709388982341.png

BTW, my wife and I enjoyed our short Austria visit (river cruise from Passau, GE to Budapest) in 2017 and hope to return soon.