Body die or full length sizing die to bump shoulder .002

Yes I anneal.
On my 308 and 223 and even 30-06 I can bump the shoulder easy as pie but 300 win mag and 300 weatherby mag brass I either go too far or not enough with even the slightest turn
Someone said he got better control of distance when he switched to a body die.

It depends.
If the body die is sizing a lot (of the body) then it would probably cause same result.

You can get body dies customized to barely squeeze bodies(without sizing), so that you can more easily bump shoulders, I call this a bump die.
I've had 5 or 6 done by JLC Precision, where they customized based on my fired cases (which I sent).
But I think some of the big die makers offer this.

I load for quite a few Weatherby's.
I have found that the radius shoulder is harder to size and bounces back more than a conventional shoulder, even those of an AI.
You need to hover with the ram at the top of the stroke, I count for 5-8 seconds.
I don't why, but the Weatherby's tend to elongate more than non-Weatherby cases and this puts more stress on the press linkage which is why the shoulder position can vary so much.

Cheers.

I did take the bushing out but even a fraction of a turn took me to almost .005 bump.
I am marking the brass that I will shoot to make the brass grow to it's max length with a reduced load .
I am slightly over camming.The brass was virgin 1st shot and now I am bringing the brass back to ready to reload.
I measure with a comparator from base to datum on shoulder so I should be able to easily bump back .002 but on almost all brass I am all over the board.
Could it be my crappy RP brass?

I have 50 brand new Weatherby (Norma) 300 weatherby mag brass that I received less than 2 weeks ago and will load a few and then re-size and check base to datum and try that.
Magnum Maniac's response sounds good as I can bump shoulders on all other cartridges I reload for except 300 weatherby and a few problems with 300 win mag.If that don't work I'll get bump dies and will bump shoulders after sizing.
Now is the time to hone my reloading skills while I have plenty of time.
I do appreciate all responses.
Old Rooster

Go to You tube and check Broz process bumping shoulders. This what i have done for a long time, no problem getting shoulders to specs. With weatherby brass 257-7mm-300 and 340