Bill's OK Buck

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm still on cloud 9!!! Now I just have to wait 6 months to year to get him back from the taxidermist. Now that my faith has been restored in hunting again, maybe I'll make some time to get back on this board a little more.

BB,

Don't make fun of my little Nikons. Lerch has a set of 8x30 SLC Swaros and if I had to use them, I wouldn't trade him for my Nikons. A little more money would be nice though :)!!!

Fantastic deer. Great shooting/hunting. You may not need more binos but never turn down a gift of money. Gottcha.

Good shootin BJ--that's a stud. That rifle looks pretty sweet also, the next monster you shoot with it; how about throwing it in a few more of the photos.

wondered when you would show up Darin, see you got you a new name on here. Yea i felt bad for ol BJ and let him shoot this one, hell he's only 3ft tall so you got to cut him a few breaks!!! Thought i lost him a few times when we were walking through that tall grass, need to put a bell on him or a flag or something!!!!:D:D

hell of a buck, hopefully next year i'll get a chance at something that big!!!! seems that rifle you built did purty decent!!!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.