Big Hit on credit Card

uncleB

From the big hit my credit Card took today, I must have drawn more than a p-dog hunt, will let you know shortly.
UB

I got this by email yesterday

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>Thank you for your recent application for the Big Game/Lifetime Draw. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx xx-xxx UNSUCCESSFUL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- </pre><hr />

I would be willing to swap with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Uncle B
Great news!!
All I got so far is 40.00 hit for my deer tag.
OOOH yeah also the 1065.00 for Colorado but they make you pay to play then refund your monies if you don't draw, one good thing is it keeps everybody from putin in thier whole family!!!

So a "BIG" hit ?? once-in-a-lifetime ??

Hope your not planning to shoot Karls ram /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
CAM

this just landed in my e-mail 5 minutes ago.
Thank You for your applications for the big game/lifetime draw. your results are
Appl # Hunt
------------------------------------------------------------
26-957 SUCCESSFUL Desert Big Horn Sheep East Kaiparowits unit
YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sheepin' we will go, a sheepin' we will go, hi ho the merry-o, a sheepin' we will go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Three guys in one family to draw sheep tags in less than 4years? what is the secret?Congrats. Are you going to use on it? the MOAG?Or the new hot 7mm?

Wow..congratulations...now comes the next hit to the Credit card for travel, scouting, and of course, a new rifle. Will you be hiring an outfitter ?

Tag of a lifetime, lucky you.

Awesome! I just checked my email. I drew iether sex prarie dog. But, my wife drew Nebo Archery elk!! Congrats! That's an awesome tag!!

Nice job B.!!!!!

Hard to imagine how you,GG and Big Jim managed to draw this tag in three out of four years, with only one tag available for those with non maximum points. !!!!! Thats an incredible string of luck on what is considered the toughest tag to draw in the state.!! You guys are going to have a ton of fun this summer and fall for sure.----RHB

[ QUOTE ]
I just checked my email. I drew iether sex prarie dog

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got one of those too. Good thing I like doing that as much as hunting big game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Congrats on the elk tag.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.