Best trimmers?

I got a Gen3 Henderon last year. You can change out the trim rod to another one for a different case. After I anneal and size I put the cases into the trimmer to reset the length. It's quick and done. You are done guessing if your case are correct, and they all match. The case is beveled both ways. Your cases are more consistent.
Yes…It's effortless and convenient to maintain a constant case length.
Besides the speed and ease of trimming with my Henderson Gen3, I have noticed my ES consistently runs at lower values with my 6.5x284's and 6.5x47's….Silky- smooth bullet seating.

I like the looks and simple operation of the Henderson but it doesn't look like they have some calibers available. I probably agree with what someone else said, as I'm probably not prepping enough brass throughout the year a manual lathe with an attachment for a drill would probably be enough. A good accurate and consistent one would probably be enough. The consensus sounds like the LE Wilson is a good one.

Yes…It's effortless and convenient to maintain a constant case length.
Besides the speed and ease of trimming with my Henderson Gen3, I have noticed my ES consistently runs at lower values with my 6.5x284's and 6.5x47's….Silky- smooth bullet seating.
That is part of the problem, or help, in having the cases all the same length. From reading above I guess it's to much to change out the bolt and locking nut. I have set and mark all of the rods I use.

Is the Giraud still the best? What about the Henderson. The Henderson seems like it's really nice, a little less expensive too. My biggest concern is being able to trim all of the stuff that I reload for, one of which is a 325 WSM. As many know, trimming is an arduous task that many of us despise. What's something that will make it easier and less painful? I have an RCBS manual case trimmer now and I'm just not happy with the setup and accuracy of it. I'd like to get something that will make my life easier and be able to trim a variety of cases from .17 to .323 (338 at some point, possibly larger too). I'd like to hear some advice, I was looking at the Lyman electric trimmer but I think spending some good money on something might be worth it.
Giruad, Henderson, or Gracey

Id like to have a Henderson. My beef with them is for as much as it costs, it should have a micro adjustment system on it instead of a screw and nut and guess at it.
I reacted the same when I first observed the design, but after using it, and having experience with the micrometer on my Wilson trimmer, it's actually quite easy to use and surely as accurate. Like Mike Matteson, I have mine tagged with a cartridge label, and find the design capable of setting lengths to within .001" and, a snap to switch cartridges. Surely a lot less costly, which may have been passed on in the price of the unit. IMO.