Best case trimmer??

And A Merry Christmas to You and Yours also. This is a pretty quick and straight forward process. You will need a drill of your choice and a case holder and attachment for the drill. "I use the K&M drill attachment for my Neck turner." 0000 steel wool, and I use my RCBS Trim Mate Prep Center to clean the primer pockets and clean the inside of the case neck, and blow it out with 100psi compressed Air.,,, Do this AFTER Annealing, It will cut down on the Chatter on the dial gauge, shaving off a couple of hundred thousandths on your readings. Also, the brass spins on the V-Blocks like butter, if you have a concentricity gauge that has Ball Bearings, It will glide like butter also. Try it.
DISCLAIMER: "Do NOT, Steel Wool your BULLETS"
Well in a nut shell, This is how I do it on my OCD Bench. I hope it helps. Merry Christmas.
View attachment 236084View attachment 236085View attachment 236086View attachment 236088View attachment 236087
Yup, got it , thanks. If I find that polishin' to that degree is necessary, I'll just use the Sinclair unit that I got with my neck turning set-up.

Yup, got it , thanks. If I find that polishin' to that degree is necessary, I'll just use the Sinclair unit that I got with my neck turning set-up.
That will work. Like I said, it's a very quick process. I can get through just about 2 cases in a minute. "On a real good day."
Lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.