best brass choice

It wasn't intentional.
No worries only asking and you may very well had a reason. I dont get my panties in a Wad over brass and what others think. I use what works for me and I only asked as Remington is one of my most used brass. Unable to find any new now days, and I'm hoping they have it back available before I need more.

So tell me about this ADG brass. I use Lapua. Lapua hard to find though.
It's ultimately just brass, another tool in the box for one more good option. They sell head stamped SAUM and 338 Edge cases, which is why I originally started using them. It's packaged well in fancy orange containers with foam inserts so necks tend to be in better shape than Lapua on average. Makes a gun go bang very consistently. Heavy stuff, and works good in big mags. Alpha seems to focus on smaller things, ADG focuses on bigger things, and together they cover a decent chunk of what Peterson also covers.

How come no one has mentioned wolf.............
Because the tread is about best BRASS, not worst plastic-coated steel garbage 🤣 Who even makes Wolf Gold, does it come out of their Putin Plant in the USSR also?

Last edited:
It's ultimately just brass, another tool in the box for one more good option. They sell head stamped SAUM and 338 Edge cases, which is why I originally started using them. It's packaged well in fancy orange containers with foam inserts so necks tend to be in better shape than Lapua on average. Makes a gun go bang very consistently. Heavy stuff, and works good in big mags. Alpha seems to focus on smaller things, ADG focuses on bigger things, and together they cover a decent chunk of what Peterson also covers.

Because the tread is about best BRASS, not worst plastic-coated steel garbage 🤣 Who even makes Wolf Gold, does it come out of their Putin Plant in the USSR also?
I bought 1200rnds of Wolf Gold back in 06. PPU stamped brass of Prvi Partizan. It's actually really good and consistent brass. I rarely speak of it to keep the secret to myself and the prices low! 😆 9.3X62, 300WM, 308 WIN. Shoot bug holes. Smoked some boys on the mile range with it many o times! LOL. WOLF is only a distributor. They don't make ammo. Just source it and stamp their name on the box.

Depending on use, I will always take Lapua if seeking accuracy (aren't we all?). Less prep to do and they seem to last as long or longer than the less expensive brands. I even use Lapua in my 20" bull barreled AR! I find it does make a difference in the long run, especially in my custom .308. One of these days I'm going to get an annealer, too! I think the brass will last much longer and will probably eliminate the neck cracks I sometimes get. Then again, I'm not much into lite loads, either, which I'm sure is a factor!
Cheers,
crkckr

Recent Posts