choice brass 6.5 creedmoor.

It is a rifle (tikka t3) that I use for hunting and training on paper.
I take note; to use a CCI450 primer for small rilfe brass.(here in france it is rarely less than 10°F)
I don't feel capable of annealing the neck, I start the reloading.
That is why I want brass not too expensive, I do not hope, to use them more than 5-6 times.
Get the Starline and you'll be happy.

"That is why I want brass not too expensive, I do not hope, to use them more than 5-6 times." "Quote",,

If you have CCI450 primers on hand, go with Star Line Brass.
If you can get your hands on some RL-26 and Federal #215 large Magnum primers,, go with the Hornady Brass for the best accuracy and velocity.. This also depends on your rifle and how you prep your brass.

Starline, the Small Rifle Primer version - I have Hornady and Peterson and they are not better than Starline just different, Buy 250 or 500 depending on how much shooting you do so it is all in the same lot, prep it all the same and enjoy.

Peterson Brass is good brass, I haven't tested it to the ex stint that I have the lapua in the 6.5CM. It looks to be very promising. Thicker walls, heavier Brass. That's usually is a trade off for case volume, even after fire forming.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.