Best 7mm out there now

28 Nosler. This is 3 shots yesterday @ 100yds. 195 @ 3101fps. Not a max load.
View attachment 522569
Absolutely amazing!

I am heartily sorry for your loss. I am glad you are re-engaging with your passion.

How far are you going to shoot?
Thanks my friend, good to see you still around. I have a place I can stretch it to 500 now on the regular. Id love to go to the long range shooting school thats in Bland, VA and use it at 1k.
PRC?

I'm sorry for your Loss Sir .

I'll m glad your getting back at some Fun stuff in your Life !!

Im going down the 7 Rum path here shortly just recieved a new box of ADG brass ! I only have 180 gr. Bergers at the moment, we will see how it goes .
Havent got into the belted ones , I'm a Rum Lover ! 😎

Good Luck in your Choice !

Rum Man
Thank you

Im only up to page 3 out of 12 so far and I have to get back to work. Ive said it before around here, but its been a while. The 7-08 is one of my all time favorites and I think it is (not one of), THE best deer cartridge hands down. I had the oddball .325 WSM for a few years, and may still have some brass, I might even look at a 7 WSM.

Ill finish reading the rest later.

I've been out of the game since before my wife passed away. So now I'm wanting to get me a varmint rifle, since I have my .375 Ruger for deer and such :D

Have they made a .284-378 yet? Lol
I too am sorry about your wife. Maybe a .223, .223AI, or a fast twist 22-250 1-7" twist is a good one to get. Even a fast twist .223 would be great, cheap trainer/ varmint rifle.

Thanks my friend, good to see you still around. I have a place I can stretch it to 500 now on the regular. Id love to go to the long range shooting school thats in Bland, VA and use it at 1k.
Unless the varmints are deer size, .280 RM/AI or 7MM SAUM should be suffice to 1K yards.😇

At which point you "step-up" to the 6.5 CM…….so very sorry, couldn't stop myself! 😂 memtb
WTH.gif